Frequently Asked Questions
How does the FSX Rewards work?
As a registered customer, you'll earn 2% of your purchase value in FSX DOLLARS to use on your future purchases net of coupons & discounts. FSX Pro customers get an extra 1% for a total of 3%!
How do I use my FSX Dollars?
Once earned, your FSX Dollars will show up just below your Order Summary as you build an order. Just click FSX DOLLARS to apply to your order
How many FSX Dollars can I use at the same time?
There's no limit. You can combine all your FSX Dollars in one purchase.
What happens if my FSX Dollars value is higher than the order total?
If you apply more FSX Dollars than your total purchase amount, you'll get the difference back in your FSX Dollars balance.
Where can I see all my FSX Dollars balance?
Check your FSX Rewards tab in your My Account menu or click here!
When do my FSX Dollars expire?
FSX Dollars expire 180 days from the date they are earned.
FSX Rewards TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated: January 18, 2022
The FSX Rewards, and the corresponding eligibility to participate and receive its benefits, are offered at the sole discretion of Food Service Exchange, LLC (“Food Service Exchange”, “us”, “our”, or “we”). The Reward Program allows eligible participants to earn rewards (“FSX Dollars”) that can be redeemed for a discount on a future purchase through the Food Service Exchange website https://www.fsxmarket.com/ (the “Site”) (a “Discount”). Participation in the Reward Program is subject to these terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies, procedures (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”) and decisions that Food Service Exchange, in its sole discretion, adopt and amend from time to time.
SECTION 17 OF THIS AGREEMENT IS AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE THAT REQUIRES MOST DISPUTES BETWEEN US TO BE RESOLVED THROUGH BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION INSTEAD OF IN COURT, INCLUDING A WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL AND CLASS ACTION CLAIMS. SEE SECTION 17 FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE, AND HOW TO OPT OUT.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By participating, you accept and agree to follow the Terms and Conditions governing the Reward Program, including any changes Food Service Exchange makes to these Terms and Conditions or the Reward Program. The above date indicates the date of the most recent change in the Terms and Conditions. Any activity to earn or use FSX Dollars will be considered acceptance and consent to the terms and conditions of the Reward Program.
1. Binding Acceptance. THIS IS A BINDING AGREEMENT. By registering for the Reward Program on the Site, and/or by otherwise participating in earning FSX Dollars or using FSX Dollars, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as presently in effect and as modified and interpreted by Food Service Exchange from time to time. Food Service Exchange has the right, in its sole discretion, to change, limit, modify or cancel the Reward Program and offerings at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of FSX Dollars already accumulated and/or the time period and ability to accrue or use FSX Dollars.
3. Site Access and Credentials. An Account Holder may access the Reward Program and engage in FSX Dollar earning and redemption by logging into the Site using the Account Holder’s password and purchase products offered through the Site. You must be logged into your account at the time of a purchase in order for you to earn or redeem any FSX Dollars.
4. FSX Dollars Accrual. Account Holders that are logged into their account earn FSX Dollars when they purchase a product through the Site and the product is shipped to them. The FSX Dollars do not accrue until the product is shipped to the Account Holder. Account Holders that are not logged into their account at the time they make a purchase do not earn any FSX Dollars from their Purchase. Guests who do not create an account do not accrue any FSX Dollars. The chart below identifies the earning rates for each type of Account Holder. Standard Account Holders receive .02 FSX Dollars for each U.S. dollar spent for products on the Site. FSX Pro Account Holders receive .03 FSX Dollars for each U.S. dollar spent for products on the Site. If an order is rejected by the seller, is otherwise not shipped for any reason, or is returned by the buyer, FSX Dollars will not accrue for that purchase. FSX Dollars are only earned for the actual amount paid by the Account Holder for a product. FSX Dollars are not earned for the amount of any discounts or coupons on a transaction or for the amount of any shipping fees or taxes paid during a transaction. You do not earn FSX Dollars when you purchase a gift card. The maximum number of FSX Dollars that can be accumulated before redemption is 2,000.
Guests or Account Holders who did not log into their account when making a purchase
No FSX Dollars
Standard Account Holders
.02 FSX Dollars per $1.00 spent
FSX Pro Account Holders
.03 FSX Dollars per $1.00 spent
5. FSX Dollars Usage. FSX Dollars can be redeemed for a Discount on the future purchase of a product through the Site. Each FSX Dollar is eligible for redemption of a $1.00 Discount on a future purchase of a product by the Account Holder’s through the Site. An Account Holder must choose to have their FSX Dollars redeemed during a purchase. FSX Dollars are not automatically redeemed. For example, if a standard Account Holder logs into their account and purchases a product for $100.00, they would receive 2 FSX Dollars upon shipment of the product. During the Account Holder’s next purchase through the Site, the Account Holder can choose to redeem the 2 FSX Dollars for a $2.00 Discount on their purchase. Upon shipment of that resulting product, the Account Holder would earn FSX Dollars on the purchase price of the product after reducing the purchase price to reflect the Discount. All FSX Dollar redemptions are final. Discounts earned through the redemption of FSX Dollars can be combined with other eligible discounts and coupons. An Account Holder must redeem all of their accrued FSX Dollars during a transaction unless the price of the purchased product is less than the total Discount (in which any remaining FSX Dollars remain in the Account Holder’s account). Some products may not be eligible for Discounts due to manufacturer restrictions or other restrictions identified on the product page. If an Account Holder redeems FSX Dollars for a Discount on an order, but the order is rejected by the seller or is otherwise not shipped for any reason, the FSX Dollars will be returned to the Account Holder’s account. If you purchase multiple products in a single order, any Discount applied to your order will be prorated across the products so that if you return one of the products, or the product is not shipped for any reason, the FSX Dollars assigned to that product will be returned to you.
6. FSX Dollars Expiration. FSX Dollars expire if not used within six (6) months of accrual. FSX Dollars retain their original expiration date regardless of whether the FSX Dollars were returned to you as a result of a return or other event. The Account Holder is responsible for redeeming their FSX Dollars before they expire.
7. Program Modifications. Food Service Exchange may at any time and without notice, among other things: (a) increase or decrease the number of FSX Dollars able to be accrued for Discounts, or increase or decrease the number of FSX Dollars required to redeem for a Discount; (b) withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any FSX Dollar earning opportunity or any corresponding Discounts; (c) limit the number and type of Discounts made available (including limitations on eligibility for specific Account Holders or types of Account Holders); (d) change the FSX Dollar levels; and (e) otherwise change Reward Program benefits, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting FSX Dollars, rules governing the use of Discounts or other rules governing the Reward Program. Please check the Site frequently for updates to the Terms and Conditions, FSX Dollar earning opportunities and Discounts. Each Account Holder is responsible for the payment of all taxes that may result from receipt of a Discount under this Program. FSX Dollar balances may take up to three (3) business days to be reflected in an Account Holder’s Reward Program account. If additional time is needed for any reason, Food Service Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to delay FSX Dollars accrual or award FSX Dollars later.
8. Character, Restrictions and Limitations of FSX Dollars and Discounts. FSX DOLLARS ARE NOT THE PROPERTY OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER AND CAN BE REVOKED BY FOOD SERVICE EXCHANGE AT ANY TIME. FSX DOLLARS ARE PROMOTIONAL, HAVE NO CASH VALUE, AND ARE ONLY REDEEMABLE FOR OFFERED DISCOUNTS ON THE SITE VIA THE REWARD PROGRAM. FSX DOLLARS AND DISCOUNTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH OR CREDIT. FSX DOLLARS AND DISCOUNTS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE, EXCHANGEABLE, REPLACEABLE, OR TRANSFERABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT REQUESTED DISCOUNTS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR ON ALL PRODUCTS. The use of the word “earn” or similar language in marketing materials and these TERMS AND CONDITIONS in relation to the REWARD Program does not imply that the FSX Dollars have any value prior to redemption.
9. Non-Transferability of FSX Dollars and Discounts. FSX Dollars may not be transferred or sold by any means, electronic or otherwise, and it is a violation of the Reward Program for anyone to purchase FSX Dollars or Discounts from third parties, combine FSX Dollars obtained by others, or transfer or sell FSX Dollars or Discounts. Any attempt to buy, sell, consolidate or transfer FSX Dollars in violation of the above prohibition shall be deemed void and may result in disqualification from the Reward Program and/or forfeiture of all accrued FSX Dollars.
10. Revocation, Cancellation and Other Actions. Food Service Exchange reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges and revoke FSX Dollars of any Account Holder who Food Service Exchange determines, in its sole discretion, has engaged in fraudulent or abusive activity or otherwise used the Reward Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or with any federal state or local laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition, Food Service Exchange shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion. Food Service Exchange reserves the right to rescind FSX Dollars credited to an account which were obtained by mistake, fraudulent activity, or through technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in Internet, phone lines, or network hardware or software related to the Reward Program.
12. Decision-Making Authority of Food Service Exchange. Food Service Exchange has the sole right and authority, in its sole discretion, to make all decisions regarding questions or disputes or issues regarding eligibility for the Reward Program, accrual or use of FSX Dollars, Discounts, an Account Holder’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions and other issues arising in administration of the Reward Program and such decisions are binding on all Account Holders. Food Service Exchange has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Terms and Conditions.
13. Void Where Prohibited by Law. The awarding of Reward Program benefits is void where prohibited by law.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE REWARD PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICES AND ANY PRODUCTS SOLD OR PROVIDED BY FOOD SERVICE EXCHANGE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FOOD SERVICE EXCHANGE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARISING FROM USE OF THE REWARD PROGRAM OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS SOLD OR PROVIDED BY FOOD SERVICE EXCHANGE. FOOD SERVICE EXCHANGE MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION THAT: (1) THE REWARD PROGRAM OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR (2) YOUR USE OF THE REWARD PROGRAM OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
15. Limitations on Liability. If Food Service Exchange improperly denies an Account Holder any FSX Dollars, liability will be limited to the equivalent number of FSX Dollars. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE REWARD PROGRAM, EACH ACCOUNT HOLDER AGREES THAT FOOD SERVICE EXCHANGE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, BUSINESS PARTNERS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNEES, AND SUCCESSORS-IN-INTEREST (COLLECTIVELY, THE “FOOD SERVICE EXCHANGE PARTIES”) SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND THE FOOD SERVICE EXCHANGE PARTIES ARE AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ACCOUNT HOLDERS AND OTHERS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF A DISCOUNT, OR PARTICIPATING IN THE REWARD PROGRAM. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY DISCOUNT CANNOT BE AWARDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO THE ACCOUNT HOLDER FOR ANY DELAY IN OR FAILURE TO PERFORM DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACT OF GOD, ACT OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTER, WEATHER, TERRORISM, OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A THIRD PARTY. THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF AN ACCOUNT HOLDER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE REWARD PROGRAM.
16. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE AMOUNT THAT THE FOOD SERVICE EXCHANGE PARTIES ARE LIABLE TO AN ACCOUNT HOLDER FOR CLAIMS RELATED TO THE REWARD PROGRAM EXCEED THE LESSER OF (A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID TO FOOD SERVICE EXCHANGE BY YOU DURING THE TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE ACT, OMISSION OR OCCURRENCE GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY, OR (B) TEN DOLLARS ($10). THE FOREGOING CAP ON LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY OF A FOOD SERVICE EXCHANGE PARTY FOR (X) DEATH, TANGIBLE PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY A RELEASED PARTY’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR FOR (Y) ANY INJURY CAUSED BY A RELEASED PARTY’S FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
17. Dispute Resolution (Arbitration). Please read the following arbitration agreement in this section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It requires you to arbitrate most disputes with Food Service Exchange and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
a. Choice of Law. The validity, construction, and effect of this Agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, without giving effect to that state’s conflict of laws rules.
b. Arbitration Procedure. All disputes arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement (including formation, performance, breach, enforceability, and validity of this Agreement), our operation of the Website, or a purchase made through the Website shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration will be held in Cook County, Illinois or another location if Food Service Exchange consents to such other location, which consent may be withheld in the sole discretion of Food Service Exchange. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Agreement, including any claim that all or any part of this Agreement is void or voidable.
c. Waiver of Class Actions; Jury Trials. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. Class actions and class arbitrations are prohibited. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial.
d. Injunctive Relief. Without prejudice to the agreement to resolve disputes in binding arbitration set forth in the previous paragraph, either party to this Agreement may obtain preliminary injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction, for the purpose of enforcing any of the terms of this Agreement pending a final determination in arbitration or permanent relief for the purpose of enforcing arbitral awards.
18. Miscellaneous Provisions.
b. Force Majeure. Food Service Exchange shall not be liable for any failure to perform any services or other obligation related to this Agreement or the Website to the extent that performance of its obligations are delayed or prevented by reason of any act of God, fire, natural disaster, pandemics or public health emergencies, accident, riots, acts of government, shortage of materials or supplies, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Food Service Exchange.
c. Severability. If any portion of this Agreement is ruled invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed amended in order to achieve as closely as possible the same effect as originally drafted. Any invalid or unenforceable portion should be construed as narrowly as possible in order to give effect to as much of the Agreement as possible.
d. No Waivers. Our failure to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or related right will not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. This Agreement shall not be modified by any course of performance or course of dealing.
e. No Assignments and Transfers. No rights or obligations under this Agreement may be assigned or transferred by you, either voluntarily or by operation of law, without our express prior written consent and in our sole discretion.
f. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Nothing in this Agreement will confer upon any person or entity, other than the parties, any rights, remedies, obligations, or liabilities whatsoever.
g. Notices. You shall provide any notices to us under this Agreement by e-mail or mail using the contact information provided below. Unless you tell us otherwise, or the law requires otherwise, you agree to receive all communications from us by e-mail or through posting notices to your account. You are responsible for providing Food Service Exchange with up-to-date contact information, which you may do by updating your account information through the Website or by sending a message to us via the contact information provided below. You agree that all communications that we send to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that a communication be in writing. You may print the communications for your records.
19. Contact Us.
If you have any questions or need to contact us for any reason relating to the Reward Program, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also send us mail at the following address:
Food Service Exchange, LLC
2201 Long Prairie Road
Flower Mound TX 75022